In the left top quadrant we have CAMPING ... with a beautiful picture of our tent in the open wilderness
In the right top quadrant we have PLAYFULNESS ... with a picture of myself and Denton throwing the ball to each other in the back yard
In the left bottom quadrant we have SPORTS ... as sports is a vital part of who we are and we all love sports
In the right bottom quadrant we have COLLECTING ... because we love to walk around the garden collecting all sorts of treasures and BUGS and learning about nature
He finished of his badge with the motto "YES WE CAN" ...
He also had to explan his motto and this is what he wrote ....."I chose to use this type of badge because our family's surname is CANT so people say to me ... I can't do cricket, rugby etc. They don't know that our family is a very hardworking family so if you look at my motto then you'll see what I mean when I say YES WE CAN!"
A prouder mommy you couldn't find .... what an absolutely brilliant portrayal of who and what we are ...
Bye for now ...
Can he do one for us? Very well done Denton.....
ReplyDelete